Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Buttons and Bows

The  group I am with ARTHavenCreations_Friendships has several swaps every month.  Another one that I signed up to participate in is Button Fairies.   It is such a simple project.  You take a picture of anybody – it can be family, friend or unknown.   Make some wings however you wish, place your picture on the wings and attach some buttons or other little embellishments.  Attached is my interpretation of my button fairy --100_0415

Hope you enjoy my button fairy.  Thank you for stopping by. 

5 comments:

  1. Your fairy is beautiful!! Great job. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry! Got your message on my blog - feel free to email me at sandy@operationwritehome.org for locations for our digis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you from the Cricut Circle and just love your blog so I'm now following you!!! :-)

    This angel is gorgeous and such a unique idea!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete