Monday, May 3, 2010

Sooo MIA!

I'm so sorry to be MIA. Just when you think you've got a handle on things, life gets in the way! We are finally home and unloading the RV. It was a fantastic trip, we had a wonderful time and saw some awesome sites. Now to get back to crafting. I've been working hard to get my ARTHaven back up and running. Now I will work hard on posting every day and getting some of my pieces posted.

I was lucky and bid on some cartridges- picked up Independence Day and Summer in Paris. Both of the cartridges look like they have loads of interesting items. I also got most of the new cartridges - Just Because Cards, Create a Critter, Serenade, and Nursery Rhymes. I also picked up good deals on Give a Hoot, Preserves, Straight from the Nest, and Serenade. And finally, the long awaited pre-order for Picturesque - it was shipped and I received earlier this month. I'm anxious to try all the carts out and have ideas for quite a few.

So that's about it for now. Thanks for following.

No comments:

Post a Comment