Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunny Sunday in Arizona


Good day all! It has been a beautiful day, mild temps, clear blue skies but some quite strong winds. Fortunately they have calmed down as the afternoon winds down. My husband and I spent the afternoon putting things away, packing up the outdoor chairs, cleaning the grill and basically getting ready to bring in the slides and get on the road tomorrow. The sad part is leaving the friends I've made over the winter and I had to pack up the Cricut and crafting stuff while we are on the road.

I heard a wonderful tutorial that Capadia Designs made on Cricut Design Studio Hide, Select and Contour - I've attached the link here, http://capadiadesigns.blogspot.com/2009/07/video-hide-selected-contour.html. It really was very helpful in learning how to cut an item that has several layers and only cutting once in all the colors you want.

I am still working on getting pictures of the cards I've made on my blog, and changing a few things around. I am not very computer savvy so need some help on these new things. I'm adding more pictures that I've taken of Grand Canyon, Sedona, blooming cactus and other beautiful sights along the way. I hope you enjoy them.

That's about it for today. I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment