Saturday, January 1, 2011

Missing but Found!




My goodness. I realize I hadn't updated my blog in a while, but wasn't aware that long. A lot has happened in the last of 2010. My mother passed away, there was a lot of work settling the estate and getting things moved around. We had to make several trips to Florida to accomplish all this. Little time was left to create. I tried though!

Christmas rolled around and while it was difficult to get into the mood without my mother, I did manage to participate in a couple of swaps with the group I belong to ARTHaven Creations and Friendships.

I haven't made any New Year's resolutions in many years but I really do hope to become a little more organized and spend more time in my ARTHaven doing the one thing I love to do - work on my art.

The swaps I participated in were a Christmas Tag, an Ornament, gift bag and a recipe card. I got pics of all but the gift bag! That was my favorite too.

3 comments:

  1. Kerry - these are amazing..I love them. I love the little cardinals....Keep this updated..I love seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff Kerry. Praying that 2011 will bless your sock off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you keep posting your artwork. It is beautiful. I pray your husband comes home soon and gets better without anymore complications. Thank you for being my friend. I am blessed. Oh here is my blog http://susanweido.blogspot.com. I'm new to this blogging thingy and have lots to learn so bear with me.Blessings,

    ReplyDelete