Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday and the week rushes by!

We woke this morning cold! Sometime late yesterday, during the all day rain, our furnace decided to take a break. As the outside temps got colder and colder, the inside temps began to drop also. The furnace would come on but it was only blowing cold air! We tried to find someone to come in and fix it, but nobody worked after hours. And my goodness, this is Tucson, Arizona - the land of sun and heat! And they were having the coldest winter on record in some time. The actual temp this morning was 37 degrees and there had been a hard frost outside. The inside temp of our RV was 47! We were chilled to the bone. Actually, I think chilled through the bone. Our repairman arrived at 08:00 a.m. and quickly found the trouble and got us started. While the sun came out, the wind was still harsh and the temps didn't rise above 52 degrees. We actually started to warm up late afternoon! But it doesn't take long for the temps to drop once the sun goes down for the day.

I tried to keep up with my e-mail - I belong to two Yahoo groups that are quite active. And, I've mentioned yesterday, I've decided to join the masses and create blog. As soon as I figure it all out, I will post my pictures of my creativity. I hope you visit me and please feel free to leave any and all comments and suggestions. Kerry

3 comments:

  1. So far, so good Kerry. I love your side boarders. You really need a color or picture across the top though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got your furnace fixed! BRR!! I can't wait to see some of your creations, I signed up to follow you. Shari (cricutrookie)
    shariscreationswiththecricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerry, So glad you have joined Blog land. I can't wait to see some of your amazing creations, I will keep a look out over at Magnolia-licious for your posts. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving me such lovely comments. Stay warm, sending you some of our wonderful Aussie sunshine and bigs hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete